Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary update of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson. Six episodes have been produced, the first three of which aired in 2010. (Wikipedia)
Top 10 Reasons YOU Should Be Watching Sherlock
9. The entire internet is obsessed with this show.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic.
7. Martin Freeman is also fantastic.
6. Seriously. Look at them.
4. There are only six episodes. You could totally marathon that!
3. The episodes are clever, well written, and FULL OF AMAZING.
2. The Sherlock fandom is really welcoming and will keep you *so* entertained.
1. You wouldn’t want to be left out, would you?
Watch Previous Seasons
Need to catch up on Sherlock seasons one and two? We’ve got you covered.